Month of Coordination Services
You're getting married! Congratulations!!
This is a very exciting and perhaps daunting time for you – choices to make, vendors to hire, and a budget to consider. Weddings are beautiful and exciting and yours should be looked back on with fondness and feelings of joy. We want to help you achieve that with month of coordination. We are here to help the bride who knows what she wants she just needs someone to hand everything over to for her wedding day. The last thing a bride needs or wants is to be solving problems, answering a ton of questions from multiple vendors, or directing the timeline on the day she celebrates becoming a wife. The bride and others who are close to her also want to enjoy the day and would rather focus on the special moments than finding an extension cord, or running to the store because someone forgot to bring cups. We are equipped to think through the details and bring peace to brides because together, we’ve created a plan and I’ll be there to see it through.
Lead coordinator: As the wife of a top Austin area wedding officiant, Tricia had the opportunity to attend hundreds of weddings and gained valuable experience by seeing what things are overlooked, forgotten, or never even considered at some weddings. These are the things she wants to make sure you think through and plan for. She became Wedding Planner Certified in 2016 because she wanted to be able share knowledge as well as experience with her brides. By being certified, learning from other planners and venue owners, and learning from first-hand experiences as a coordinator and a venue owner herself, she is well-rounded in her approach in giving guidance.
Our goal as your wedding coordinators is always to do what is best for the bride and groom and make sure it reflects their vision for their wedding.
Month of Coordination
The month before your wedding is a very busy time. Suddenly things you planned on doing for months need to be done now! During the month before, in conjunction with your venue planning meeting, we go over all the minute details of your wedding day. We then step in and begin working closely with all your vendors to take those phone calls and emails off your plate. We review all contracts to make sure payments have been made and services are understood for the wedding day.
This Package includes:
~ Month-of Preparation for your Wedding Day ~
- Unlimited email communication from date of contract to help with final choices and recommendations
- Unlimited phone communication/text during the month of your wedding
- During the Month prior to the ceremony all vendors listed on the contract will be contacted to verify details of their services and to finalize any payment due
- A two-hour planning appointment, in conjunction with the final venue planning meeting, one month prior to the wedding date to finalize the details (reviewing the list and checking it twice)
- We will discuss a plan in case of inclement weather and be there to oversee implementation if necessary
- Customized floor plan
- Assist in creating/finalizing a detailed timeline
- Provide a detailed timeline to all necessary contracted vendors and the wedding party
- Leading of rehearsal – one hour, typically the day before the wedding
- Confirm Marriage License has been issued
~ Wedding Day ~
- Up to 8 hours of on-site service on your wedding day, exact hour to begin services determined during the one hour planning appointment and reflects vendor arrival times
- One assistant to the lead coordinator to ensure all details are seen to (an additional assistant is required for guest counts of more than 150)
- Oversee décor setup according to plan and timeline at ceremony and reception sites
- We supervise and ensure vendors arrive on time and are ready to set-up according to your signed contracts and provide direction with regard to their requirements or needs
- We confirm all is set for music for the ceremony and reception
- Assist in pinning boutonnieres/corsages
- Manage wedding vendors per your instructions – COORDINATOR will be available in person and by telephone during the entire wedding day to assist vendors with any problems or questions
- Manage wedding party
- Verify rings are with correct person (typically the officiant, best man, or maid-of-honor)
- Processional line up
- Bustling of Bride’s dress if required
- Provide Emergency Kit
- Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events with the DJ and other vendors during reception
- Set up and break down table numbers/names, place cards, favors, toasting glass & serving set as needed and per your instructions and as determined by allotted time on site
- Assist with gathering of the couple’s personal décor items
- Assist with gathering of any rental items
- Assist with the ceremonial cutting of the cake (catering usually serves)
- Confirm the couple’s “go-bags” are placed into the getaway vehicle prior to the send-off
- Coordinate send-off
- Ensure payment of vendor tips & balances
- Confirm venue clean-up procedure and exit times are followed
Value – Priceless. Cost – $1500 (travel fees not included)
For weddings of more than 150 in attendance (guests plus bridal party) an additional assistant is required at an additional fee of $175
Décor Set-up service can be added for an additional fee. Fee is determined by the scope of the décor plan.