You’re getting married! Congratulations!!
This is a very exciting and perhaps daunting time for you – choices to make, vendors to hire, and a budget to consider. Weddings are beautiful and exciting and yours should be looked back on with fondness and feelings of joy.
As the wife of a top Austin Officiant, Stephen Simmons – I Do Ceremonies, I have had the opportunity to attend over 200 weddings with my husband and have had the honor of being a part of over 200 couples’ very special day. I have gained valuable experience by seeing what things are overlooked, forgotten, or never even considered at some weddings. These are the things I want to make sure I help you think through and plan for. I bring years of experience planning and overseeing events. As someone who has corralled a hundred volunteers and a few hundred children to make sure an event was fantastic, I am equipped to think through the details and bring peace to brides because together, we’ve created a plan and I’ll be there to see it through.
I became Wedding Planner Certified in 2016 because I want to be able share knowledge as well as experience with my brides. By being certified, learning from other planners and venue owners, and learning from first-hand experiences I am well-rounded in my approach in giving guidance. My goal is always to do what is best for the bride and groom and reflects their vision for their wedding.
I am here to help the bride who knows what she wants, the DIY bride who needs someone to hand everything over to for her wedding day. The last thing a bride needs or wants is to be solving problems, answering a ton of questions from multiple vendors, or directing the timeline on the day she celebrates becoming a wife. The bride and others who are close to her also want to enjoy the day and would rather focus on the special moments than finding an extension cord, or running to the store because someone forgot hairspray.
Day of Wedding Coordination
Our Day-of wedding package is for the bride and groom who already have the majority of the wedding design and plan in place, but need help putting it all together in an organized fashion as well as need a helping hand for the day of your wedding. If you want your day to flow smoothly and like things to be organized we can help. I offer coordination services in preparation for and on the day of your wedding, so that you and your families can relax and enjoy your special day.
This package includes:
- A wedding coordinator and assistant(s) to assist with planning and executing the rehearsal, and wedding day.
- A two hour planning appointment one month before the wedding date to finalize the details (reviewing the list and checking it twice)
- One walk through of venue/property (This would take place at your final venue meeting)
- Provide a detailed timeline for all contracted vendors and the wedding party
- Unlimited advice via phone or email
- Coordination of rehearsal, ceremony, and reception
- One hour for the rehearsal and 8 hours on the wedding day
- Pre-ceremony for necessary items such as: marriage license, rings, unity ceremony, etc.
- Coordination of all reception details such as grand entrance, first dance, toasting, cake cutting, grand exit, etc.
- Supervision of venue setup for ceremony (flowers, tables, aisle runner, etc.) and reception (table numbers, escort cards, flowers, cake table) to make sure the plan is being followed.
- Distribute flowers to the wedding party and assist with pinning
- Assist in addressing any last minute details
- Provide an emergency kit to help with most common mishaps
Price begins at $1000
Month of Coordination:
The month before your wedding is a very busy time. Suddenly things you planned on doing for months need to be done. If you would like me to step in and begin working with all your vendors the month before your wedding to take those phone calls and emails off your plate I am happy to do so. There is an additional fee of $200.
Additional charges may apply, depending on the size and complexity of the wedding, and if the ceremony and reception are at two different locations.Additional hours may be added at $100 per hour. Discounts may apply depending on services not needed such as rehearsal, and number of hours needed on the wedding day.
Travel charges may apply.
I am happy to share all the details of my day-of planning and coordination services when we meet for your no-charge 1 hour consultation. This gives us a chance to get to know one another and determine if my services meet your need.